The General Dynamics F-111 'Ardvark '[N 1] is a Mach 2+ tactical and strategic strike aircraft.
- F-111B: Naval version. Cancelled in favour of the F-14 Tomcat
- 20th Tactical Fighter Wing - F-111E
- 27th Tactical Fighter Wing - F-111D
- 48th Tactical Fighter Wing - F-111F
- 366th Tactical Fighter Wing - F-111A
- 380th Bomb Wing - FB-111A
- 509th bomb Wing - FB-111A[N 2]
- No 1 Squadron - F-111A/F-111C/RF-111C
- No 6 Squadron - F-111A/F-111C/RF-111C
- ↑ This is an unofficial nickname, which was only formally adopted when the type was retired from US service
- ↑ Two other USAF units, the 4th and 390th Electronic Combat Squadrons, operated the EF-111A Electronic Countermeasures version.